Members of Macular Society will be in the Information Bank in Arrowe Park Hospital on Wednesday 19th April 2017 to promote Eye Health. Macular Society will be distributing info regarding Eye Health and encouraging people to have their eyes tested, particularly over 60’s. There will also be lists of local opticians to support this. For more information on the Macular Society, please visit their website
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences