Alzheimer’s Society will be holding a Dementia Awareness Session, for Dementia Awareness Week 2016, on Thursday 19th May 2016 @ Wirral Change in Birkenhead. For more information, please see poster below.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience