Cheshire and Wirral Partnership has been recognised for providing one of the top performing primary mental health services in England. The Trust’s Increasing Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT) service in West Cheshire offers a wide range of services to those with anxiety, low mood, depression and other mental health conditions. Therapies include face to face and telephone consultations, computer assisted treatments and courses/workshops. For more information on this story, click here.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience