On 5th February 2016 there will be a Community Growers Network Event to provide and exchange tips on growing your own food, including vegetables and fruit, and give advice on how to grow flowers to enhance your surroundings. This is an ideal opportunity for new groups to meet older established ones and swap ideas. For further information, please see Invitation
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences