Significant changes to the NHS and care system in England came into effect from 1 April 2013. The Department of Health have produced an overview of the system that can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-health-and-care-system-explained/the-health-and-care-system-explained and an interactive diagram at http://healthandcare.dh.gov.uk/system/ The Kings Fund have produced ‘An Alternative Guide to the New NHS in England’ – a really informative video that you can watch below. An alternative guide to the new NHS in England from The King’s Fund on Vimeo.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience