Significant changes to the NHS and care system in England came into effect from 1 April 2013. The Department of Health have produced an overview of the system that can be found at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-health-and-care-system-explained/the-health-and-care-system-explained and an interactive diagram at http://healthandcare.dh.gov.uk/system/ The Kings Fund have produced ‘An Alternative Guide to the New NHS in England’ – a really informative video that you can watch below. An alternative guide to the new NHS in England from The King’s Fund on Vimeo.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences