Care Home Open Day is taking place for the 4th time on 17th June 2016. The suggested theme this year is “Celebration”. You can decide what you would like to celebrate. You can link your events to the Queen’s 90th Birthday street party celebrations, the Olympic Games in Rio, celebrate the lives of your residents, the European Football Championship, or anything else you would like to celebrate! Good care homes do great things all year round and this one day is to highlight what you do within your local communities. So, get your thinking caps on, get your residents, their families, staff and your friends in the local community involved in deciding what you would like to do for the day, and get planning! Registration is now open! For more information about Care Homes in your area that are taking part them visit http://www.carehomeopenday.org.uk/
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences