Following a large number of volunteers to sit on the ‘Big Picture Group’ (the joint staff and volunteers group that will work on prioritising issues and workload), we have identified a shortlist of six people who have been invited back for interviews. As soon as the group has been finalised we’ll post details here.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- 'Outstanding' GP practices understand their patients' needs
- Research highlights ‘patient-centred care’ needs to be more than an NHS buzzword
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers