Following a large number of volunteers to sit on the ‘Big Picture Group’ (the joint staff and volunteers group that will work on prioritising issues and workload), we have identified a shortlist of six people who have been invited back for interviews. As soon as the group has been finalised we’ll post details here.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Healthwatch help people in south London get support after leaving hospital
- New drive to improve social care complaints handling
- Parents and carers help GPs in Crawley become autism-friendly
- Healthwatch Network Award Winners 2017
- Man with dementia leads improvements to care for people in Shropshire
- Speaking up helps improve care for sheltered housing residents
- Parent secures changes to orthotics services by sharing her son’s experience