Over the past few years NHS improvement, as a partner in the National Cancer Survivorship Initiative, has led the testing and prototyping of risk stratified pathways of care for those living with and beyond cancer to improve the quality and effectiveness of services for patients.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Tired of explaining: the experiences of people with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Tell us your views to help improve social care
- Fewer hospital appointments missed thanks to one simple idea
- Help shape the way we work
- How a simple change helped make an A&E department more child-friendly
- Greater access and consistency: What people want from health and social care services
- NHS needs to do more to understand why people are returning to hospital after being discharged