Please see the most recent Wired Carers Enews, below. This is a great FREE information resource to share with your family, friends, colleagues and the people you support about activities in our local community. Wirral Carers Enews 17-2 Are you one of Wirral’s 40,000 Carers? A carer is someone who looks after a family member, partner or friend in need of help because they are ill, frail or have a disability. For further information on advice and support, please see the flyer below. Welfare benefits flyer
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- Call for GPs to make sharing feedback easier for patients
- Have your say on which products should be available on prescription
- Improving mental health support by making veterans’ voices heard
- Helping people in Essex get the health and care they need
- Women and families who have lost babies speak up to support their peers
- What should you expect from home care services?
- Home care services: What people told Healthwatch about their experiences