The Health and Wellbeing Hub is a safe and confidential environment to discuss health related topics including: healthy eating, weight management, sleep behaviour, bed wetting, behavioural concerns, emotional wellbeing, confidence/self-esteem and lifestyle advice, as well as signposting and referrals to other services if needed.
Click here to see our signposting page - a list of support services based in Merseyside.
Healthwatch England News
- What does good mental health care look like?
- How do people feel about their data being shared by the NHS?
- Six things you should expect from social care support
- Six ways we can improve services for people with autism
- Improving access to GP services for people who are homeless
- Healthwatch England's new strategy to put people in charge of their health and care
- Government listens to our concerns about rising emergency readmissions